Senior Engineer Gary Thomas has been recording music for over 30 years, starting his career in 1973 and joining Angel Studios at its inception in 1980.
During this time he has worked with many singers & groups in the Pop & Jazz world, from: Slade to McFly, Eno to Goldfrapp, Shirley Bassey to Chrissie Hinde & Johnny Dankworth to Courtney Pine.
He regularly works with all the London Orchestras on Classical, Film & TV projects involving international artistes & composers such as Placido Domingo, Jose Carreras, Elmer Bernstein, Gabriel Yared & Craig Armstrong.
He has recently been involved in several - released & soon to be released - productions including; Enduring Love, Upside to Anger, Piccadilly Jim & Pride & Prejudice.
Film Score Credits
- Kick Ass - Marius de Vries
- Wicker Tree - John Scott
- Close My Eyes - Michael Gibbs
- Gold Rush (2010) - Charlie Chaplin
- Woman of Paris (2010) - Charlie Chaplin
- Deadly Voyage - John Scott
- Cousteau - John Scott
- Pacific - David Mitcham
- The 39 Steps - Rob Lane
- Walking with Dinosaurs - Ben Bartlett
- The Feeling
- Tom Jones
- Goldfrapp - Will Gregory
- Will Young - Steve Lipson
- Rufus Wainwright - Marius de Vries, Chris Elliot